- I feel I’ve been exceptionally prepared for extended travel luggage wise. It may be some of the best planning I’ve ever done. It’s been a successful proof of concept up to this point. I’ll have to see how things go in warmer weather.
- I am very dependent on Google and Google maps. Thanks to Google I’m able to find interesting things to see and eat all around me, and then navigate to them. I’m also a subway wizard but that’s due to spending time in NYC. I could probably get around without Google by asking for directions but Google makes everything so easy.
- I should have enough passport pages without requesting more from an embassy.
- Speaking of embassies, three of my hostels were less than a block away from KFCs.
- So far I’ve lost a usb cable, a glove and a hat. It was my favorite hat.
- Stomach bugs are the worst. I was pretty much down for two weeks. I didn’t really see as much of Vienna or Warsaw as I had wanted.